A bright and breezy season’s greetings from Adventurous Experiences.
This time last year, we had snow on the ground.
Welcome - Gift Vouchers - for the adventurous!
· Adventurous Experiences Gift Vouchers - the perfect Christmas gift!
· Available to buy online or alternatively over the phone or via email.
· As one of our personalised experiences or cash values of £25 or £50.
If you’d rather call in and chat through options - please contact us for more information, and to arrange a time to suit.
pic taken this morningWeather - a little more wind is predicted for the forthcoming week, with the possibility of wintry showers, then warming up for kayak surfing at the weekend! The sea temperature is a steady 12 degrees, much warmer than last year.
Website Calendar – we are putting together the schedule for 2012, and would really like your suggestions;
· Like you, we do not wish to receive junk mail and constant newsletters
· If you can add suggestions of what you’d like us to provide, or feedback, we can have the 2012 activities online before Christmas.
This will allow us to maximise our time outdoors in our 'office', designing and delivering unforgettable adventurous experiences, year round.
Looking for a challenge to train for in 2012...Isle of Man Adventure Race - 'A physically challenging amateur event'
16th - 17th June 2012 - teams of 4 persons
Weekend of Adventure, including social BBQ and FREE kayak training, all for £60 per person.
PwC - Official Sponsor of the Isle of Man Adventure Race
And lastly… FMP Preparation
Sam Murphy – our resident strength and conditioning coach, has launched the Fundamental Movement Patterns winter program. Thursday evenings for an hour, it develops posture, core stability, flexibility and is indoors!
We look forward to seeing you soon
ps. A quick pic of the Youth Scholarship team, at the Adventurous Experiences lecture room, completing their winter navigation training program.