Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Corporate - feedback

Management feedback from the Corporate Team Building Day last Thursday;

"If someone had told me I would be jumping off big rocks into the Irish Sea and actually enjoying it, I would have said they were mad – however, the Coasteering experience with Adventurous Experiences was not only good fun, it was professionally handled, competently executed and was a truly wonderful way in which to get to know your co-workers. Oh, and there was chocolate cake – what more do you want? 
Thank you. Chrissie."
Christine Cormack Wood 

"Agreed,
From my perspective – I thought Keirron was spot on with his safety briefing and the way he managed the trip particularly in regard to ensuring that all individuals (regardless of how ‘gung-ho’ they were) were comfortable with the activity and the route we took. I’ve been coasteering with a number of different companies and I have no hesitation in saying that the clarity of safety brief, continuous instruction & encouragement were comfortably the most professional I’ve ever had.
A great day out!
Cheers
Andrew"

No comments: