Thursday, April 05, 2012

bespoke school break

 With only 5 days to share some of our favourite locations and adventures on the Isle of Man, with the visiting school group, we designed a bespoke program of a flexible nature, to allow for varying weather conditions...
my favourite part of the trip was;
"kayaking backwards"
"we were coasteering and a massive wave nearly washed me out to sea"
"coasteering, when I fell in the water"
"playing pirates at the park and coasteering"
"we sat in the hut circle and drank hot ribena"
"when I kept rolling down the hill"
"just coming here was really fun"

 Hi Keirron, many thanks for a fantastic week and please pass on my thanks to George, Sam and Kim. Already looking forward to next year, cheers Mark Anderton

Things we've learnt whilst on the trip;
"always be prepared for a really long walk"
""I can't say 'I can't do it' before i've tried it"
"the things on the end of my legs are called feet"
"independence"
"that the Isle of Man is good"
Branwood Class of 2012

No comments: