Thursday, August 04, 2011

Corporate Day - Sea Kayak & Coasteering

 Everyone took to the kayaks in the morning, paddling South, exploring the caves and inlets, playing with the seals... We took a break on the water, before meandering back to the Beach.
 Meeting back at Fenella Beach, the group having enjoyed lunch at The Creek - we changed into Coasteering attire, and set off around St Patrick's Isle.
a few more to follow : )

"Hi Keirron
I’ve had some feedback and every single one is saying how well organised your team were, what a great team building experience it was and we’re all questioning “how and when can we do that again”, it was better than I thought it would be and I thought it would be brilliant.
…I couldn’t think of many better on the island to bring teams together.
Thank you and your team very much for your professionalism and hard work.
I look forward to seeing you on the 14th.
Mike"

No comments: