Monday, November 28, 2011

surfing 'til sunset

Took Theia down to watch the sunrise at Derbyhaven, and begin another memorable day. 
 Given the Gale force winds, we had planned for skills sessions in the short plastic kayaks, utilising the natural resources on hand...
Hours of adrenaline racing fun in the surf at Peel, literally till the sun set...
 Its great to try different movement patterns on the wave, especially if there are a couple of you on the wave.
 Looking at the forecast, looks like the same again for next Sunday! : )
Keirron


Feedback


It was an excellent session Keirron, thanks. I'll be there next week and more of the same sounds good to me.
Hi Keirron, Count me in! I really enjoyed it. Mike
Hi Keirron, Thanks for yesterday – it was great fun! Could you put me down for Sunday please? L
Hey keirron, Thanks for a great Sunday wake up, the surf was amazing. I'll be there on Sunday... Cookie
Hi Keirron, Great session yesterday. Thanks to you and the team. Photos are great. I’ll be out next Sunday… Gerry
Hiya! Pics are great, love the one of you and George! I'll be there next Sunday. Rach x

No comments: